Friday, July 31, 2009

Understanding Mediumship Development - part 2

Now that everyone has had the time to sit and work with the first steps to meditation, what have your experiences been like? What did you notice of your own body? Did you notice a difference in your inner body and your outer body? And do you think this applies to the inner soul and the outer personality?



For in this -yes, there are differences, what we show others and who we really are inside. This connection you are making with your body is very important, it is important for you to know the difference in yourself and those around you, not just physically but those in the spiritual realms also. So, many times I have met people on my travels and they like to ask, how do you know who you are bringing in during your meditations and your channeling of readings. Well, I know for so many reasons as I am going to explain. As I start all of my work I am in prayer, I am in prayer constantly all day and night, this is not something I have to remind myself to do all the time, but one that when you start praying you find yourself opening up to a higher degree and after a period of time you are praying with no physical effort what so ever, you are just there night and day. Now, with this in mind, and I am now at a higher degree, only those in this higher degree of frequencies of vibration can then be with me. What elevates at a higher degree? Only that which is from God, Source, The Divine, etc… So, what will I be connecting too? I will be connecting to the level of highest of energy vibrations in the whole Universe. And the supreme creator of the Universe is ?

Now, As I am elevating at a higher degree I am meditating at a higher degree, I am sitting comfortably, relaxing, taking my time with my breathing, making sure that I am bringing in the breath as I expand and allow my tummy first to fill with this breath and then expanding my chest to fill with this breath, I will then keep this breath ( hold) for the count of three, and then exhale the breath from my chest then from my tummy, then I once again repeat this process over and over and as I say, “with every breath you take you are raising your vibration higher and higher” as you continue to breath for five minutes in this fashion, you have brought yourself up to a point of a deep relaxation that you are now experiencing a vibrational rate to connect you up with your guides, angels, teachers and loved ones in spirit. This is what is called to me, a meeting in the middle, those in spirit are existing at a vibration level so high that the human mind cannot fathom so as you are raising your vibration those in spirit are lowering theirs just enough to meet with you to receive that which you need to know.

And as you know your body inside and out, you will feel the energy differences and know when it is your energy that you are feeling and when it is of those in the spiritual realms, whose vibrations are so high and loving you cannot mistake them for anything else.

So, this next step is for you to sit and meditate, drawing on the breath as you do so. Be consciously aware of your breath. Now this is not to say that you will meditate the whole of fifteen minutes and do nothing but stay focused on your breath, because your physical body will automatically just kick in to sustain your level of breathing that is needed as you continue your meditation.

Your next step is to set your intention in your meditation. “My meditation for this day is to work on gently acknowledging that which fills my mind. To understand where it comes from and how I can work with it, so that there is no more problems with it and then it is not created into a issue.”

This is the best intention there is as you start your meditation learning. As I have said in the last issue “Set your intentions for the meditation. And at this point, at first, your intention will be to just relax and learn how to take these every day thoughts, place then in the green light and let them float to the universe.”

Now with these next meditations you are going to place everything in the green light bubble, with the exception of the one thing that you need to look at first and just start to look at it and accept that which you see with the situation/issue. With each meditation you will work on them one by one, and you will find as you go into your next meditations there will start to be no more in a bubbles of green light. So that then the only thing that shall be there is the everyday events that transpire for you to look at and them deal with it and then let it go. This too is called living in the present.

Now after you have spent some time with the issue/situation in your meditation and are aware you have learned to gently place other things in the green light bubble you can ask for your angels to come closer to you –“dear loving angels through the light of the Holy Spirit, please come closer and show me that which I have learned this day” as you do this, you will be amazed at just what you understand that the angels are telling and showing you. The Angels are right beside you assisting in everything you need.

Now this is the same as with working with our guides and teachers, when you first start opening up your line of communication, ask them to help you with a situation and then relax and let them guide you through what you need to learn or understand. They are with you as you have asked them to be, not next week or next year, but right then. They do not decide to wait until you have more time, when we ask our own guides our team, counsel or group for their assistance they are there, you do not have to keep asking. TRUST, trust in them and yourself.

Enjoy your experiences with the angels, your guides and teachers. Understand when I say “yours” for this is for you to connect with your own guides and teachers and not someone else’s. As you grow in your development you will see that there is “Universal Laws” that you will need to work with and get to know as to not step into something that will infringe your connections with the spiritual realms.

“May you be Blessed with the knowing of your own true self.”

Love, Laughter & Light,
Adele