Thursday, July 30, 2009

Questions & Answers With Adele

Question/thought from Ron at the website of Spirit Library. I love this website and it is one of many websites and blogs who shares my Channelings works with their readers. Recently I noticed there was a comment after one of my articles and I was guided to get back to Ron with his thoughts.

Rons Question/ Thought

I seem to be missing out on a personal connection with Angels in general let alone with Guardian Angels. I have given permission then asked and asked for Them to be in my life and feel like I am only talking to myself since I feel a lack of response. I definitely need assistance in my life as doors seem to be closing or never opened in the first place. Since I am an imperfect human, I can only conclude that I am wrong in what I am doing or thinking but have no idea what I am doing wrong. It is hard to see the ‘big picture’ when you are not privy to it. A message saying ‘it isn’t time yet’ or ‘this isn’t in your best interest’ would be extremely helpful as opposed to no response.
Someone once said that when you ask for something in the form of a faith filled prayer or sacred petition that you do so knowing it is done and give thanks. I would assume this to be a fair definition of the word “Faith”. It was further compared to the analogy of placing an order at a restaurant; once you place the order you don’t keep going back and re-ordering the same meal.
Ron


Dear Ron,

When you ask you shall always receive. This is the universal truth. Most individuals already know what they want to receive so that does not leave much room for what they should be receiving.

Let us look at when a client comes in for a reading. They have their list of questions and they all ready now what or how they would like those questions answered. Unfortunately that is not always the case and I find that they may listen, but they do not hear what is being said to them. This then leads to the dismissal of so much information. I once had a young lady who father kept talking to her and talking to her. I was telling her everything that he was saying. She did not want to acknowledge any of this and kept saying no, no and no…. Even though she was there to hear from her father, what he was telling her she did not wan to accept. So she then negated everything. When the reading was done. She then opened up to say that yes, she was this and yes she did need to do that. All this time in the reading she could have received so much but she just wanted to hear other things.

When we decide what the best is for our own self, we tend to over look what is really there instead. When we ask for the Angels to be with us, to assist us, to talk to us, to show us a sign, we need to look at what is it that we are really asking for. For when the signs come do we really need to control all of it so much that we miss what is really needed?

I have a client who is so gifted but she asks for signs from the Angels and says she never receives any. At this point how can she say she talks to the Angels if she never sees them or feels them? After a while of her saying this I had to stop her and say. “ What signs have you asked for? She says the usually I want to see you , I want to feel you, Give me signs that you are with me. I had to laugh. As the Angels immediately show us, talk to us, give to us so much. But it is the human psyche that negates what is coming into the comfort zone and level in which we are looking for.

I then start telling my client exactly what the Angels have been showing, telling and impressing upon her. How they have heard every word she poke to them, but she would not acknowledge what they were giving to her. I started to tell her everything they have been doing. She wanted to have a huge Angel experience, to have something Angelic really big right in her face. I had to laugh at this one as I had been working with her for over two months of Angel counseling, Always in her face and this I do not normally do. I was the huge Angel experience to assist her along her way. They next one was the billboard that she keeps driving by every day on her way to work. It has an advertisement with an Angel upon it. Duh… she just drove right past that one, did she not? Then there are the Angels she has been meeting, one was from an individual whose name was Angel, she received a card in the mail with an Angel upon it. The list goes on and on. After giving all of this to her, she started to cry for all of the times she just missed the mark.

Remember when we ask we receive, we just need to be open to understand it will not always be the way we want it to be… For when we want, we will always want. Want is to wish for, is to say you would like to. Kind of like saying… okay I want this but I do not think this will happen but I will still wish for it.

To experience the Angelic Realms and that of your guides & teachers you must be opened to understand, to be open to expect the un-expected in many shapes and forms. It will come to you not in the ways that humans expect everything; it will come in the ways that it is mean to be. When we can start to acknowledge that we are all worthy of receiving everything from our own birth right we will experience the most profound experiences that we are meant to experience here on Mother Earth.

You, just as I, and everyone else is worthy to have everything we ask for, as long as it is with the intention of the best outcome for all. No ego, no negativity, just a knowing that We are all worthy of love and when we ask the Angels to be with us, to assist us, to hear us, we are also saying we are worthy of love and we love ourselves.

Take the time to not negate what it is that the Angels are giving to you. Be accepting of that which is there for your highest and best. Be open to know you have an Angel entourage around you that loves you and is here to make this experience on that which we call our journey here upon Mother Earth one that will be fruitful in all ways.

Our Guardian Angels are with us from the time we are born into this lifetime till the time we transition. They are to guide us on our path of light. It is through this light that all things are seen and made clearer for us to see all that is before us. It is that connection in which we are guided to be the best we are here to be. To experience all that we have asked to experience. Your Guardian Angel is with you and loves you , open your arms to just be in that energy of your Guardian Angel and smile that deep smile of knowing that you are together.

Take a moment of time and ask for a sign, do not say what sign you wish for , just ask and then be open to receive what ever comes your way,. It may be immediately that you notice something and then again it may be that you have missed it and your Guardian Angel will still keep giving it to you but in other ways. Remember it may be a phone call and the individuals name is Angel, it may be that you walk into a store and there is an Angel statue or picture right in front of you. It just may be….. that your Guardian Angel got the attention of someone like me to answer your question/thought to assist you along in the direction you need to be.

Faith is that which we live each day, yes, from each moment we open ours eyes, we give Faith to that which we fill our day. I have faith in all that is; I have faith in God, my Angels, My Counsel of One of Angelic Wise Ones. I have faith that we live Heaven here upon earth, I have faith that we have peace, I have faith that we touch upon the hearts of every living soul we meet, I have faith that I am here just as you and we are here to make a difference with our own self and those around us. I have faith that you will know your Angelic Entourage that is with you and that you shall feel their love upon you. I have faith that I am loved, that I love and I am worthy of love. That God loves me, me friends & family love me, my Angels, Guides and those in the Spiritual Realms love me for they are with me each second, each moment of my time here upon Mother Earth,. It is when we live in Faith, as it is the faith we live in. My faith is strong in God and I am shown every day that same faith being returned right back to me.

My Love & Blessings to you this day and always.


Keep onboard with the Angelic Wise Ones as I am starting The 12 things that you need to know every Friday. It will be your Enlightening gateway of learning “The 12 things you need to know” about your Angels, Spirit Guides, Spirit Teachers, Ascend Masters and more..

Please keep your thoughts and questions coming as we all journey together ..

May you have a day filled with energy… a moment of time to connect …and the sweet callings of the Angels in your heart.


Check out www.spiritlibrary.com for some wonderful articles, you can click on the links to the side of my Blog to the right.

Love, Laughter & Light, Adele