Monday, February 23, 2009

Sharing Messages in the Spirit Speaks Gallery

Spirit Speaks Gallery Night

Thank you to all who came out to join with us for our Spirit Speaks Gallery, this past Friday night, I had so much fun, I met so many beautiful new individuals who drove locally and from a distance to be with us. The energy was wonderful, everyone lent a hand as they asked their questions to get us all started as Sherry B. True opened the lines of communications to all of the animal fury friends. SherLynn came in to deliver some blessings messages from the Universe. And I rounded it out with visionary – clairvoyance messages from the guides, loved ones and angels in the spiritual realms, to those in the audience.

Some pictures you can see here to the lower right side of the blog. The rest are on my Face Book Page, come by and join us!

As the night went on I asked my apprentice Daniel Frost to join us up front to deliver some messages himself to those who he felt drawn to. Dan did a great job, his masculine energy added to the festive air all around us. And he left everyone wanting more. Congrats Dan for a job well done!

I love meeting everyone and this is a great way for all of us to come together. As I looked around the room, I could see the connections everybody made with each other. Laughing, sharing and giving to each other, what a beautiful sight. This I could see was a new spiritual community coming together to bond and relate to one another, to assist those around them to understand the experience and to exchange messages, how cool is that? Thank you again and I send you my love until next time.

We are all looking forward to the next Spirit Speaks Gallery Night in April, and we look forward to seeing all of you there to join with us on these nights of speaking with Spirit.

To purchase your ticket, visit www.angellightproductions.com

Love, Laughter & Light, Adele