Friday, February 27, 2009

Blessings this Day

Today is a day that is so beautiful outside; I enjoyed meeting many new wonderful individuals today and feel blessed to have them in my life.

You know it is very hard to be someone who just knows things, sometimes you have to work overtime Not to know anything. I receive mail all the time from one individual or another and the write to tell me how great my book is and how it has changed their life or they love the CDs and what guide they got to meet in the meditation. My students or clients who call and write to tell me how I have helped them to transform their lives and how grateful they are.

This is what it is all about, I feel so honored to have each one of them in my life, I am honored to be apart of their lives to be of assistance in the transformation they are going through.

I am so blessed this day, I just want to say THANK YOU !!!

Love, Laughter & Light, Adele