Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Hello to you and new beginnings

Just stopping by to say Hello to everyone !

As Mercury Retrograde comes to an end this weeknd, I know I will hear lots of sighs of relief, so just to refresh the energy as this one is ending look back to see what you have accomplished during this Mercury Retrograde. As this is the time to finish and complete that which you have been putting off.

As you know I have been an organic gardener all of my life and we have been selecting the seeds for this years crop, my Counsel has been assisting me in this whole process as the market is opening up in so many ways to bring us more of a variety in the organic seeds that are out there to add to my own collections. Yeah !!!

I will also be extending some of my classes this spring to include the organics gardening for those who are interested in starting out or just joining us to learn more as we are all preparing for 2012. I will be bringing more updates about this along the way.

As it is now time to bring the level of energies higher, I want to announce a workshop that has been in the making for a long time now :

Project Preparation 2012

As Ascended Master Lord Amin-Ru and Chief RainMaker have told us many times before, we need to look at the journey we are walking and we need to know that which is before us as we walk into it. So "Project Preparation 2012" is underway. I am so excited as there will be three teachers in the project each of us will have our own section to be teaching those who hear the calling. So until then.........

I leave you my Love, I leave you my Light, I leave you with Laughter in all areas of your life!

Love, Laughter & Light, Adele