Monday, March 30, 2009

Working Hard- Update- Answering questions

As this is the time to be looking at all the truths to be uncovered as they are upsetting the balance of individual’s lives right now. Please be patient as the energies are entering a fourth stage of development right now.

I am working hard on my Newsletter, which is going out late. Sorry.

My Counsel has me working over time on my next book as I had mentioned before. In doing this, Ascended Master Lord Amin-Ru has been quiet to the fact that he is directing me in this phase of the book. A lot of his energy is going into the book as we talk about the coming times that are around us.

Now that we are through with those levels of the book, I will be posting my next channeling real soon. SO much to say it is all so exciting.

At the last Night of Channeling we had a cozy group of lovely individuals and the Chief was right there sharing with all of them. This next Channeling night ( next Friday) the energies will be amped up as this time… I do know Mother will be here as she has a lot to say about the coming times and all of the stuff with 2012 & the 3 days of darkness. I am so thrilled during this time.

So many individuals have written to share with me their own stories, and I love you, please keep writing. I have a new Fan Face Book Page check it out and join me at:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1003667503&v=feed&story_fbid=63370967377#/pages/Adele-Linsalata/77234612906?ref=ts

Oh My…that link is long LOL

Or you can just click on the link above my picture to the right.

Here is something that has been handed to me recently and this is what I have to say….

Why is it that a true light worker judges others for the work they are called to do?

Thank you for this question as it is also close to my own heart when I see all of the things written by others against those working in the light. I send them my love and bless them in all they do.

For when one gets to the point of seeing the truth within the reflection of self, it is they who are the first to cry out. This I know to be that they know the truth is there - but wish to cry out due to their own feelings of coming face to face with the truth they do not wish to see. So many times when one consciously or subconsciously sees the truth face to face they do not like what they see so they cry foul, but how can you then cry foul to what truth truly is?

The spiritual communities need to come face to face with their own self. Are we as light workers really and truly the light in which we say we are? I say this with so much love and humbleness as I see the truth written so much and then I see others try to dismantle the truth. When you get to the highest of highs …who is it that brings you up higher? And will you then reach your hand out to bring those with you because you are the light, or because you do not want to be alone?

Is negativity then that which lies within the one who judges it as negativity? When is it or shall it be …that truth can be written with no judgment any longer?

Well, This I will say…. Is it not for the Light worker to be at peace with no judgments of others? It is okay to ask questions on that which is being said, but to then say that a light worker knows all things …..but then judges others is truly a mystery to me! When we get to all of this it is then the spiritual communities that need to be the light in that which it is to be to one another and be the inspiration to bring others into the light. To not judge but to be that which is being taught to them …………Love!

Love, Laughter & Light, Adele

Please check out my Fan page on Face Book, I am new at all of this and when I get around anything electrical things happen. So please we have so much to get together and bring to you, enjoy the post and get back to me with the answer.

Love, Laughter & Light, Adele