Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Adele's Message

Opening New Doors of Energy

As we all have just experienced the passing of many individuals who have made their mark upon the world and our lives, we look at the beginning of the innocence of who we are.

When was the last time you truly looked at everything and everyone around you with eyes of the innocence?

We have entered the entry way of humanity's innocence. As there is celebration around the world there is also the time of mourning. A time as the world has all come together to mourn the loss of not just one icon but many with more to come. When looking at the timeline in which you have grown in all areas of your life where has the path lead you to be? It does not matter what you believe, who you like or dislike, this is about what has changed within your own self that has been influenced by those around you. This is about seeing what the whole of consciousness that brings all of humanity together with new eyes. Eyes of the innocence.

When looking at those who have transitioned we can look at our own lives in those timelines. We can say I was here this day or I remember that. What is that has influenced you more than anything/ Is it the beat? Is it the smile? Is it the sense of humor to take you away to another time another place that will always live on in your heart?

Just as those who have transitioned changed our lives so too, have you changed the lives of those around you. You have changed them in so many ways; take a look at the young child down the street who was selling lemonade. You gave them so much pride in what they were doing, you gave them hope that someone just may stop and take a chance with them.

Take a look at the individual who you passed along the street and smiled to. Just maybe they have a story that one day, you may know someone close to you has too. Take a look at the individual you gave your change to and see that you have made that difference in their lives. Take a moment of time to just stop and see anew all that is around you. Take a chance to see with the eyes of the innocence. Humanity spends too much time looking the other way until it is in their own back yard.

Many ask me what it is like when someone transitions. I always have told them the same thing. It is more beautiful than we on the earthly plane make it out to be. We are meet by own loved ones who have transitioned before us. This you have heard many times before. But this is true on many levels.

When I had my near death experience as many call it. I found myself sitting high on top of a mountain over looking everything. I could see for miles all around me. I was talking about the planet and how life on the planet was at a plane of recognition when I stopped, looked around and realized that I was sitting there just as always having a conversation and at the same time knew I was also living somewhere else. I was finally realizing that I had stepped away from here and had a life on one of those planets the one called Earth. It was at the time I started talking about my experience here on Mother Earth and how the choices I had made brought me to where I was now. I re-looked at everything that I was living. My family, friends, occupation, everything on all levels. I could see the difference I had made in lives and the difference those had made in my life on Mother Earth.

I was looking through the eyes of the innocence and what a difference it was. I could feel that which was going on in every layer of my lifetimes al at the same time. And it brought me so much joy just to know everything I had been taught by those of my Counsel, my guides, and teachers all made perfect sense. All of it. I could see the ones whom wanted something from me and why. And I loved them even more so and I knew my family and knew what it was we were here for. Why we chose to be with each other and who had what contracts with me. All of it was through eyes that had no earthly subjections, no negativity what so ever. That is when I started to cry for all those who did not have the chance to see as I was seeing. Feel as I was feeling and I knew then that yes, it was time to give and do what I had contracted out to do here on Mother Earth. Give to all I meet and be their wake-up call. As I sat there I saw the enormity of what I had chosen and I was humbled to know Who I Am. Then I was back here, back to begin what I had originally set out to do.

Humanity spends too much time looking the other way until it is in, their own back yard. As our mind scans, seeks and conjures up so many horrid images. These images are that which we have stored from all of that we which take in each second of our living days here on Mother Earth. Humanity tends to look at what is in the ugly . Your mind takes millions of pictures each day, everything you look at and see is what you are taking pictures of and when the time is right that you are in a situation, your mind goes through every single picture and brings up that which it feels is similar to what you are experiencing, the innocence no longer being there.

And still many have just not thought to see it with eyes of the innocence. Many do not take the credit for that which they have given to another. When holding a baby in your arms for the very first time, looking at the creation in front of you, your mind can take you to a million places. And yes, this is also seeing the birth of a brand new soul. Your breath is taken away by the innocence in which you now see and hold. And that is a thing of beauty.

That beauty then sends an energetic charge to your heart to open doors in which many have never opened before. It opens the door to innocence, to the remembrance of the original innocence of whom you are and why you are here.

For them I say the meek shall inherent all around them. And they have. They have inherited that which sets them apart form others and that is the same reason why they inherit the change from others around them.

We have had many opportunities since the changing of 911. The time of a massive awakening in the world, did you not go through life with innocence eyes? Why yes you did. You were living your life with not so much care and worry as you do now. Why, because you were living in a falseness of protection. Believing you could never be harmed and then harm came your way. Even if you did not have a loved one perish in 911, you felt it. You felt part of a whole of consciousness that can never be forgotten. Your life has changed in many ways that you may never see, even though we all now it has. Every life in the world was changed that day, it was a ripple effect felt around the world.

The world had a tremendous awakening to know this is more than what it is all about, that all sides played for the world to see. The towers of 911 stood for every living being upon our planet. For that time did not just put a dent into the hearts of the Americans, it was bringing awareness to all across the lands around the entire world. In those towers were the lives of individuals all around the world. This was an awakening to everyone that there is not anywhere you can be that the innocence may be taken from you. What have we learned since then? We have learned to be suspicious of every living being we meet, every living word we hear. It has brought out the sides of us that bring us to that point of no return, and for many this means sacrifice on the highest order. We shut our eyes to innocence, more importantly to what we believed was innocence.

You see everything is always repeated in our lives. When we are learning a lesson it is repeated until we get it. Once we do, it then is done and we do not repeat that cycle again. It is then for the pattern to be repeated in a new lesson that is upon us. What will the next lesson be? Have we as a humanity gotten it right since then? Have we set our sights to making right what we have for so long not understood? Do we need another time in history to repeat itself to awaken our eyes?

Yes, we did. We learned this through the past months with all the transitioning. I said that there will be a total of 12 more coming our way. Each one will represent an aspect of who we are as a society. And they have been coming. With each transition it is to see where we have grown and where we have not. Each soul gave to us what they were here for, what they did with their lives for us to see the innocence in them and to see they were the door to our own innocence on all levels.

As light Workers we are here to see, and be. To deliver the light to many to keep that fear from those who would hold it deep within their hearts and to bring that fear into the light to expose it in everyway. To give unselfishly the love that we have within. To connect on all levels to be together in this whole experience of living on Mother Earth. To remember we are the innocence as we walk this planet. We are the innocence experiencing what it is to be here.

Since the time of 911 and the events that have unfolded, humanity has grown in every corner of the world. We have reached out our hands to connect to each other, we have given to one another in such a way that words cannot describe. And yet we have more to do. We watch now as individuals will play without emotions on levels that is astounding. Is this the year of the end? No.... many say that is for 2012. What many do not say is that we are living the year of 2012 and have been for a long time now. We will continue to live it way beyond 2012. It will just be in a whole new way.

This is not the year of ending but the beginning of innocence. When innocence reins upon the world there is nothing that can diminish that. When we acknowledge that we are the living love that is represented in each soul then we are living in the innocence. Be a child once again and be the living innocence. Be that which is innocence upon your own heart. Give yourself credit for all you do and be proud of who you are. Being innocence is being one with all that is in truth. Living truth is much more powerful than anything there is, as this is pure LOVE.

We have so much more to do, so much more we came here to do. Be the living innocence and enjoy that which you bring to the table in all of it. Be the living innocence and just Love on another.

Love, Laughter & Light, Adele

www.angelicwiseones.com