Monday, February 1, 2010

Do you Really Know They Self ?

When I look around at so many things I see, feel, hear, sense, taste, know , I then am acknowledging the energies on many levels. This is what I call “Knowing Thy Self “.

It is taking a moment of time and truly allowing yourself to just be, to be one with yourself and the energy all around you. When I say this go ahead… sit down, lay down or stand up, whatever way you are physically comfortable and then allow yourself to feel. Giving yourself the time to acknowledge who you are as a physical being, the person that you know you are deep down.

Bring all of your attention to your body and recognize your body. Say hello to your body. This is your physical body, just you and no one else, get to know your body. Know how your body feels, how does your arms feel, how does your legs feel? It will be okay… your body will not reject you; it will not turn and walk away from you. Your body is the most precious thing that you have right now and it is all you. You are the only one who can walk away from your own body, remember it will always be there for you. Well of course because you are attached to it. But think about it, your body loves you, when was the last time you actually loved your body back? When was the as time you allowed yourself to honor your body in a way that made you feel good? More over It is so much more than that. It is acknowledging your body in a whole new light. Get to “Know Thy Self” truly….

Now as you are comfortably sitting or laying down getting to know thy self, just relax and visit your hands and fingers. Really take the time to relax and feel each individual finger. Starting with your thumb and moving around to your pinky. Each finger is a separate part of you that has its own function, which then works together to make the whole. How do your fingers feel? Moving up higher to your hands, how do your hands feel? This is a wonderful relaxing meditation and way for you to get to know thy self.

Other ways of Knowing Thy Self is to relax and permit yourself to just feel all that is going on around you wherever you are, as you do this, select one sense at a time and enjoy that which you are picking up. What are you hearing, what are you feeling, what do you see in your mind’s eye? Become the homing device that absorbs energies and where it is coming towards you and in which way you are receiving it.
Many times I will go into a store and just stand for a few minutes and allow my senses to do the work before me. To allow myself to be the store… but not of the store. I can feel the energies of the employees and shoppers, I can hear the humming of the energy around me to know what the main mood of individuals who are shopping or workingto serve you or be of assistance to you. Then I start to open myself to really see the energies that are all around the store. You would be amazed at the electrical currents of energies that radiate everywhere you look and feel radiating out the vibrations of energy throughout the whole store. These energies are flowing in a wave of rich deep colors of blues, greens, pink and more. This then allows me to know the energetics of individuals for each individual to collect and move through as they go about their shopping.

The store then informs me of what direction I should take. Do I stay and take my time or go ahead and get what I need and move out as quickly as possible. I love doing this in book stores. As this energy is always humming with so much activity that it can drive someone like me crazy, if I allow myself to be absorbed into all of it… And at the same time it allows me to be connected with the learning that is being developed with each individuals as they are processing their needs from the books or interest they are delving into. This is especially true, if I do not know the energy of what I am walking into.

It is like when I am going to a group gathering. Upon entering the doorway of the place I am to be working, I am assaulted with multi charged levels of energies, the excitement, and anxiety of others; sometimes fear of the unknown of those waiting for me and then the energy connection of those who are in spirit, who are excited for me to get going. This is why when I do these gatherings, seminars and speaking engagements, I like to arrive only a few moments before the scheduled time and then start right away.

So when you are moving about your life and finding yourself wanting to understand what in the world is going on, “why am I feeling this way… I cannot stand to be around other people… I feel drained after I am with a group of people, etc”….Take that time to give to yourself, that little extra time to know the energies that are around you. Then you will be able to adjust much better than before. Get to “Know Thy Self” then you shall always know everything that is around you at all times, you shall know your whole body and that which it needs as we step into this electrifying energy that is with us.

In today’s energy everyone is looking for answers all around them, take the time to allow your own body to give you the answers you seek. This is one of the first steps in your work whether you want to be or are a practicing medium, psychic, healer, a practitioner of any modality or someone who just wants to understand more about their own self.

A discovering adventure that will allow you to begin the journey within, which is so vital for the times we are living. Open yourself up to begin anew this journey you are taking here on Mother Earth. Knowing Thy Self in all ways.


Love, Laughter & Light, Adele Linsalata

All Rights reserved 2010© Adele Linsalata , Angelic Wise Ones

Guided Meditation of "Know Thy Self" visit here.