Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Angels Across the Miles

Angels Across the Miles, from the desk of Adele Linsalata

I would like to take this time to thank all Bloggers around the world… You are a voice to so many of us that it makes my heart smile. Diligently seeking and searching for all the information that comes across your desk. And then giving it right back out to others to learn and grow from.

This is a connection on a Universal level that is amazing to watch as you touch the lives of so many in ways that sometimes is missed by many. Well I appreciate you and love you for all the work you do. When we gather together with one another in this way it is a chance for those who do not know how to be heard to get their voice heard. When we do not have the time to research and do everything we want to do… to bring our work to others, we have friends who are sitting there and giving us the time to reach those whom we would never have a chance to.

I know personally I work like crazy every day. I am writing, channeling, teaching, traveling and doing personal readings and galleries pretty much non-stop… I too, am being guided to share that which I am given at those moments of time. So much so, that I do not always have a lot of time to seek out different blogs to share my work and interact, to be able to enjoy a lot of what the forums out there offer. I have joined some forums and then I become lost in the dialogue… as individuals will write to say how much they enjoy my work, how connected they feel… but at times get lost in the Channeling’s. This I have to laugh at, as I can sooo relate to… Even those who say my Channeling’s are not like everyone else’s and what I am channeling is wrong…There is nothing to say to this… as it is not me who is giving the information but those of a higher level who know what is there for every living human to know and grow from. And then again it is amazing how these same individuals keep quite when what I have Channeled in… comes to be… in our world.

Then too… are the ones who have never seen my work and they will comment on how I left his part out or that…For me this is perplexing as they do not know I have already written about the steps they are telling me I left out, written through the years a long time ago.… So in the forums I will try to go back and explain it all again… It is also how amazingly fast everyone writes…I have to admit again, I am not the fastest typist…(smile)

This comes from a near death experience I had with a hit-n-run accident which brought me to learn many things all over again in this physical existence…one is typing …But when I am channeling… when I am writing my articles… my fingers have a mind all of their own and fly across the keyboards. This I attribute and I thank my Spirit Guides and the Ascended Masters for doing all the work. For I do not have to be a part of that at all… I just have to be the vehicle in which they get their messages out…

I am honest with this as most technology is just does not work for me…(smile) There are many times working with electronics that I seem to blow them up or they just shut down and do not work. I have to walk away as Randy ( my manager) sets everything up and then I walk back in, sit down and do my work…I have to laugh as this is just the way it is. So when I am web searching to clear my mind after a long day….and I come across those great blogs all around the world that post my work and that of others… I am thrilled that they are caring and loving, even curious to what their guest think about what they read…to share my work with those who, I do not know or know me…those whom may not understand what is going on but are open to read what I am giving to them.

I thank you my Blogger Masters ….I thank you for all the work you do to bring the work of many to those who may not have a chance to be a part of what which we do. I thank you for working so hard. We are all in this together, communities of communications to reach past that which others say needs to be…to just bring what we find that resonates deep within us to allow the work that needs to be done…done…

I thank you for the brilliance of your minds and ingenuity to keep these Blogs going and to work together with others around the world, You have a created a whole consciousness that interlocks the foundation of birth on a learning level in which the Universe supports.

I am Blessed to know you and for you to share my work and I am here to say THANK YOU and I send you ALL OF MY LOVE…for without you we would not be exposed to everyone else as Angels Across the Miles….

Love, Laughter & Light, Adele

Copyright ©2010 Adele Linsalata/ Angelic Wise Ones