Friday, September 18, 2009

Question and answer with Adele - What is it mean to be a Visionary

A Recent Question in my mailbox From Mariena in Puerto Rico

Q) Hi Adele, I have been wondering you are called the visionary messenger what does that mean? Do you see visions or is it more than that. The reason I ask is when I am walking near the water is see all of these things in my mind. At the same time I can hear what seems like crying. The water will be calm and smooth and then it just starts to get wavy like it is going to explode right in front of my face. I am not for sure if I like this and it is a little frightening. How do you manage to stay calm and write the beautiful things you write when this makes me feel as if I want to go and hide? Yours in heart,Mariena


Hi Mariena

Well, being a visionary is something that you work with to understand what it is and why you are seeing what you see. What is the message that is unfolding?

You see, for years growing up I believed that what I was seeing is exactly what you were seeing. So to me there was no difference.... until I noticed when I said something that others woul look at me funny. Or when all of a sudden I would space out and time would just fly by before I was aware that something had happened.

The images at first would be just short little movies in my mind and as time went by they would start to last longer and be more vivid and intense. The images stood out like crystal clear descriptions of places, times and events... I would be gone longer knowing I was there when the events I was shown was happening or going to happen. It was like I was the individuals experiencing the effect of the vision. I became you or the experience and was living it at that same moment in time.

As a Visionary a lot of what I do is see in everything that is around me, it does not matter where I am or what I am doing, who I am talking to or what is before me I see in everything. What I see is something that takes time to get used to and at the same time you never get used to it. It is in the way that you have worked with yourself on many levels, what you are willing to give up in your life and what you are not. When I meet anyone I do not see them as you do, I see their soul light first, this then starts to take the shape of the bodily image in which they have chosen for this lifetime. When someone is a light with a good heart I see multitudes of colors all in and around them. They are a living light flame. This is so beautiful I cannot help but smile in meeting them and the smile will not go away. It is too funny... as no matter what, I cannot stop for I am communicating with their soul light and it is a delight to be in that energy. When someone is not that nice or is hiding something, I see what is a holographic imaging of the true essence of their soul that is displayed right in front of their face. The image just watches, keeping it eyes on me to try not to get me to see the truth. Can you image what that was like when you are young?

For me as a visionary, I can see beyond the physical reality in which others choose to live each day in their life. It is in the knowledge that you are apart of what others wish to be and what truly is before all of us and at the same time you are not. You have accepted the fact that you are not like those around you and yet you are. You accept that you are alone in the life that you are living and then you are not. There are many forms of visionaries so I am only speaking for myself in what my own experience of perception knowledge is.

When seeing something that is before me I am then drawn into a vortex of being in that moment that instant of time seeing what everything is about. I am drawn forward and zoned out to all the psychical sensations that are around me. I am drawn to look at the entire picture played out, clueless at the same time to where I am and what is going on around me. I am drawn forward into a moment of time when that panoramic scene is being lived no matter what time zone or reality in which it is happening. In essence I am drawn to that place and time to experience all that there is going on to fully understand what I need to know about any given person, place or thing.

Many times when I am in a light channeling that is just were I am, sitting among others knowing where I am and who is with me…. when all of a sudden I see something in front of me. The next thing you know I am taken right there as an observer. During this time I am watching a scene play out, I am being shown something that is very important and about to happen in our physical lifetime or what shall be in another existence or place and time. I am being shown to make sure I understand and then what I have to do with it. Sometimes this is just to relay what I was given or to make notes on it for future references. Sometimes it is timelines into this world in which we live on many levels of continuation.

When working with a client I am being shown many things. Sometimes it is something that has already happened. I then get to see the different probabilities on how it played out or could have played out, what the outcome can or could be in many different ways. I am aware of where I am and then it does not matter where I am as I am fully engrossed in the scene before me.

When as a deep trance channel I am not aware of anything. I am there and then I am not… that is all there is to it. I could be in a crowded room with hundreds or as little as ten people and I am no longer physically present. I am taken to a place that has many different levels. In those levels I am either in a healing affirmation room, on a plane of pure bliss existence or watching everything play out around me. The considerations are all to whom I am to what I shall experience or go to. For we are all light beings and we all have that which we are that as a physical human there are no concepts of the degree in which we are.

Yes, there is that which I do not always like what I see, what is given to me. I have to look at all of the sides to every vision I receive. You see the collective consciousness of humanity can be a huge part in that play of scenes. As to when there are those who have so much negativity for which they cling onto for their own reasons … this is sent into the universe of collective thought forms. So too is the positive outlook in which many light workers live. This then is all of what is shown in the correlation of time and then that of the truth in which everything is.

All of it depends on the level of access ascension that one is at to the amount of the negative that shall be seen. For most of the levels of humanities questions within the frame work of the time in which most channels give to assist those here, it is essential to then be that channel in which you can share with others. Now yes, there are those who are not working in integrity, but then again in whose eyes and at what level is integrity to others? It is the same in the visions to step back and look at the level in which it is received. If one is coming from a fearful emotional state when the vision is given then there will be fearful situations in which they shall receive.

And yes, to see the glory side of the human life is to be in the moment of truth in all things. It is to not be of this world as you live upon it. It is to be the witness living that which they truly are upon a planet of all things.

As a visionary messenger it is for me to relay the messages that I see within the channel... within the vision… good, bad or indifferent. It is not for me to judge what is given, but to be the messenger to deliver what I am guide to deliver. For it is not about me it is all about humanity.

So for me I am like you in everyway, I am a mother, a wife, a sister, a friend, a gardener, a writer, a channel, a visionary, a messenger, an artist who likes to laugh and have my family around me to share with. It is to bring a smile upon the faces of those I meet and to give the messages I am being called to deliver. I am not like others around me and I have learned that it is okay for me to be me and for you to be you. It is all still in love.

Many visions are quite beautiful, next time you look upon the water or out to sea, breathe in and ask to see what it is to see for your highest and best with love. Bring no fear there with you and allow the energy of the water, the Goddess to give to you what it is they are trying to show you with no fear placed upon it.

Think about what is going on in your life right now. Are you going through something that is not that good, are you at the cross roads of any emotional healings, or situations that are over bearing at times? All of this plays a role into that which we are given. Sometimes it is the subconscious way to get our attention finally when our minds are relaxed as many are around the water. Water is the purification that many individuals need and go to for their cleansing and healing. Allow the energy of the water to take that which is bottled up within you, release it and let it go into the water to be cleansed and purified. Then give your thanks to the Goddess energy of the waters. Give your thanks to Mother Father God and allow yourself to relax.

When the time comes and you are given more visions, please make sure they are written down. Do not dwell on them. I give mine to my husband for him to take care of and to watch for when things happen that I have seen in my visions. This allows me to go about my time, without staying into the vision on what I have seen. I disconnect to not keep it apart of me, if that is the way it is to be. Keep prayers in your heart and always keep the light around you, the visions you are seeing will then begin to take shape to what it is truly to be.

Thank you for writing I have enjoyed sharing this with you as I have many times received letters asking similar questions, so it is nice to be able to try to describe it for you.. Please let me know how the visions go and remember to take a look at what you are holding onto emotionally so we can rule this out and you can go on with the visions. We all need more individuals to be in this light to share what we are given with others. Welcome I wish you peace in your heart and love in your eyes to see all that it is for you to see.


Love, Laughter & Light, Adele