Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Good Things are Happening

Good things are happening here in my work space, I am working on my next manuscript non-stop, I am thrilled with the way everything is flowing so smoothly, as I am channeling the whole book from Ascended Master Lord Amin-Ru and my Counsel the Angelic Wise Ones. We have a new website we are building that is definitely in time with everything. My next newsletter will be out soon as I am finding that Ascended Master Lord Amin-Ru keeps waking me up for even more, making sure that I have the whole of what he is giving to me.

I will be sharing some of my wonderful Spirit Art paintings soon with everyone, as the energy that is coming through correlate with what Ascended Master Lord Amin-Ru and my Counsel of One have been giving to me. I cannot wait to share.

As you may know, I have been working at a rate that excels time during this Mercury Retrograde. (Remember a great time to finish things that have been left un-done or to the side as you go about your day) And as the Psychic and Mediumship Reporter for the Examiner, last month in my column I wrote how I am searching for the Best Psychic and/or Medium in Maryland. I have received lots of e-mails from all over Maryland and I am asking you, to keep sending them in, we have a wide assortment of letters about who is the Best.

Please make sure you leave your name and contact information so I may get back to you, along with the name, location, website or e-mail for the individuals you are saying is the Best.

Look for my column update this week about the search and how we are doing. Until then May you receive the Blessings of all those around you and May you gift your Blessings to all those you meet.

Love, Laughter & Light, Adele