Tuesday, October 1, 2013

New Mediumship Development Course


Hi Angels, 


I have received so many emails asking/requesting when and where I was teaching. Now as many of you know that once I open my doors to teach a Mediumship Development Class, it is something that changes your life forever.
 
And we all know how life changes on a dime.
 
We have a New Format coming to you & you will love what is going on here at Angelic Wise Ones®
 
Not only do we have New Classes, Workshops and Events, but we have News that will fill your soul and allow you to know you are not alone with the changes that are upon us.
 
 
I am very excited to open my doors once again to offer Mediumship development classes at two different locations. Classes will be for 8 weeks. These classes are more than just developing Mediumship abilities. It is also about assisting you in answering questions about the spiritual world and yourself. We will be doing exercises, meditations, sharing, meeting your spirit guides, do’s & don’ts, truths and myths, auras, angels, energy, smoke billets and learning a lot of who you are…and my job is to teach you what you would not find anywhere else. I AM excited as I hope you are too.....

 We have Two (2) New Mediumship Development Classes starting:

Friday nights in Arnold, Maryland

Begins: October 4, 2013


Thursday nights in Rockville, Maryland.

Begins:  October 10, 2013
 

Please email us with any questions that you may have or to Register for one of these locations. Please share with your friends or just drop a line to say Hi, and I look forward to seeing you soon.

 

Love, Laughter & Light, Adele
 
Angelic Wise Ones®

All Rights Reserved Copyright©2013 Adele Marie/ Angelic Wise Ones®