Wednesday, December 16, 2009

for in her name means God’s Grace

I Love You today and for always…

As we all take a moment of time right now... I would like to give my thanks to all those hearts out there who reach out to say I love you to your family, friends and loved ones.


It is that time of year and as I know that everyone is busy with living their own lives, trying to get things ready for family gatherings, exchanges of gifts and more memories. If I could ask one thing of you… I ask that each soul who reads this, take the time to say… I Love You to all of your loved ones, family & friends.


Sometimes this might seem like a hard thing to do, but go inside your heart and find that special moment in time when you were in love… when you felt love… when you had love… and the love you have for that special someone who is close to you…. Please take that special love, feel it resonate deep within you as a smile starts to spread across your face….feeling it radiate out from your entire being…and then just give it with no strings attached… just pure and simple Love to all those who you hold dear in your heart…all your loved ones, family & friends, all those you have met in your life. For with each person you have met, that you have had in your life, they are there for a reason, they are here to give to you that which you had asked for so long ago, and in return you too have given to them. May you not look at what harm has ever been placed upon you, for this could go on for too long, which steals from your soul. Just bless them and send them on their way… for you to retain a pure love with no markers of misuse… as we look around we can see where there may have been damage done and there just may have been… that which was opened…a door to allow us to move more forward in who we are… a strength and power that many never find… just take this moment of time to give from your heart to all those around you. And when you do, you have so much love returned to you that you will never forget just what Love is.


As many of you...I too sit here this holiday season thinking of all those with whom I have ever loved. A deep love that has no beginning and no end…some you cannot even explain why the love is there… it just is….All those whom gave to me their pure love with nothing in return…. I feel it on every level… And the greatest of these is my Mom. The one with whom I miss... I miss her smile... I miss her laugh... I miss her hiding presents from Dad to later give to all of her grandchildren... I miss hearing her voice as she talked about the same stuff over and over again... I miss her knowing every birth date, every graduation, every phone number and every child’s name of every individual she had ever met or knew…. I miss her excuses for taking my brothers side... I miss her when she complained that my Dad talked too loud…. I miss her calling on the phone to tell me to go take care of my brothers or whoever else had a problem….I miss the disagreements that we had and they way we knew each other’s taste from food …to clothes… to just whatever… . I miss the car rides we use to take to the hills in Virginia, amusement parks, shopping malls, cemeteries, to the streets of New York….too funny...and then again …most of all… I miss her Love.


The way she would encourage me without making it seem too much. When she would slip something to me that she knew would make my day. When she would say, as I do believe all Moms do, you know it’s that way they have of using two of your names together to make their point…”Adele Marie” …I just knew to get out of her way…When she would read about angels to bring light into her life and to understand the work that I do and what my life is all about. She may not have always agreed with what I do, but just as with all of her children…she was there for me. Most of all I miss hearing her saying as she called on the phone “What are you doing?” ...I used to laugh as I always knew that meant she had something to say or for me to go and do for her… for us to get together and just go do what we do as Mother and Daughter..


So, during these days when you are sitting and trying to understand it all, everything that is going on around you, All the running around and keeping busy…Take the time to say… I Love You to someone who is close to you, to someone who has been an inspiration in your life in one way or another…to someone who has given love to you with asking nothing in return and to someone how has placed a Smile on your face…for all of these are your family and friends…all of these are those who are there for you no matter who you are…


To someone who just needs to hear you say “What are you doing?”


Have a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays,

May you be abundantly Blessed in all the Love that surrounds you !


In Loving Memory my Mom Joan ….for in her name means God’s Grace


In Heaven… by my side… an Angel… gone by…



Love, Laughter & Light, Adele Linsalata

All Rights reserved 2009© Adele Linsalata , Angelic Wise Ones