Monday, November 30, 2009

For all the Children

Mornings like these remind me of when I was young just walking in the rain and feeling Gods Love wash all over me, times when you could cry and no one knew because you were soaked to the skin, today is that kind of day…for all the children in the world these tears are for you…for all the pain that won’t go away….to heal your pain and cleanse the wounds you carry….for all the fears that can come true…for all the pain that is inflicted upon you…for always feeling alone when there is only rain…God does love you…

You see you are loved so much more than God can shed a tear for. You are loved from the day you are born here in Gods form…You are loved higher than high to reach up and beyond the sky…For all your dreams one day shall come true for God is there right next to you. God hears the words that you speak, for God is standing at your feet. God lives inside you. God is the light that shines so bright from your heart and that is just the start….

God is the eyes you look through with all the love that is around you. God is the breath you take as you walk in your place of knowing that wherever you are… God is where you live…whatever you feel… God feels…. Feel the Love that God has placed within you and you shall always know God is there loving you. I cry this day and know that God cries with me…God cries for that child that has been lost for so long and can now be found….

God says to me…I take away the pain you feel, the loneliness that comes from being separated from me. And I give to you a way to be in peace every day. I give you love that shines so bright, just please do not give up the fight…. I carry you in my arms when you are lost; I take on your pain, for you and I are one in the same.

I cry this day for the lost love that can never be, for too many miles lay between….I cry this day for those who never have a chance at love for they have never known what love is…I cry this day for all the hurts inflicted upon another in the name of greed…I cry this day for the lost child within me… I cry this day for the love that is in my heart for the children of God to be at peace …I cry this day for all the children who have been lost and never found…I cry this day for the God who always gets blamed when something goes wrong….I cry this day as I see others hurt more than me…I cry this day for you and me…allow me to take the pain, to heal and bring the light again…to cleanse and heal the wounds so deep …to carry that which is there to weep…to bring the smile upon your face for this graciously …I can take…please cry no longer for can’t you see….I am with you on my knees… I give to God on this day for I know God takes the pain away… there is nothing there to cry for any longer…the light shines bright upon your face…to give and get is just the way that God has planned this day….I celebrate you in my own way …gracefully loving along the way….for now I am smiling with no pain…all is gone… all is forgotten… for God lives within me….

Stretch your arms and open wide and allow God to come inside. Be that child of love in all ways to laugh and play and smile….To give your life the love you seek and be at peace with those you speak.

May you always be at peace in your heart… in loving God……


Love, Laughter & Light, Adele


All Rights reserved 2009© Adele Linsalata