Thursday, August 4, 2011

Where we are and where we go from here...

Where we are and where we go from here...


I want to say a BIG Thank You to everyone for your support and having patience with us over the last year. My heart was filled with Love and joy with all the e-mails that I received with everyone missing the Newsletters, Channelings and offerings that I work very hard to deliver and share with everyone. I too was a little disheartened that there was so much to share and so many obstacles that kept me busy and needing of completion. When one finally stands up to say enough is enough not everyone is always going to see it from their point of view. We have reached many goals and new changes that are being implemented. We have reconstructed many levels of classes and workshops that I now offer as to not being taken advantage of in the future. We are also Gearing up for many New and Exciting events that are getting ready to be launched.

All my life I have been gifting individuals with so much of who I am, I have guided others in spiritual counseling and coaching before it was even considered a word and or light working career. I have worked hard for others to understand what a Medium and Spirit Guides are all about. Being a channel is not new to many but still foreign as I have learned over the years that many have never heard of channeling or what it is all about. The knowledge train has been one of an enlightening experience and so worthwhile on many levels. I still see the judgments and prejudices on many levels which is sad and heartfelt at the same time. As it has been said before light workers need to come together to understand there can be a difference in this world, in our lifetime, and it is we who make the difference in the work that we do. Sharing and encouraging one another with what say in Love along the way.

It is so wonderful to see so many who have stepped up to listen and be guided in their path here on Mother Earth and to see the rise in levels of energy as we go along. A time of Celebration and completion as far as the eye can see. When I was younger there was not this rise of energy to give out to others it was all behind closed doors and you watched your back as you went. The energy now is like a breath of fresh air and I welcome all of it.

And over the years I have watched as many will attack those who have had an awakening to bring about beautiful changes not only their own life, but to many others who they meet along the way. Those who have or are going through what they are to experience to then share with others, to give individuals direction and guidance from what they have learned the hard way.

As a Spiritual Teacher I have had many students over the years and as I say in their development they will get to the point of truth and they will decide one of two things …to either run away and not face the truth or to stay and say “ let’s get this done, I am tired of always running and even though I may not like it, let’s just do it”. The process of spiritual development is not an easy one and I am the first to admit it and here are the tools to do so. It is up to you to choose that which you choose to do. And to those who do run, it is okay as when the time comes for you to complete the process, will be the time for you to complete it.

Over the years I have worked with and taught many individuals: how to follow their path, how to create the energy that they are seeking, to develop themselves spiritually and with Mediumship to whole new levels. And many of those same individuals are now sharing their work with many from all that I have taught them. I do not judge others for their past as it is from the time I meet you that we begin our path together. I am open to all things you bring me, as long as you are open, as you allow me to teach you what it is you are coming to me to learn. As I always say as you move to the Light of God darkness shall try everything they can to pull you back.

This past year brought me onto many paths of knowledge and understanding as I battled for my freedom from my marriage. A battle that took nastiness to a whole new level that was hard to comprehend. A marriage that was not only abusive but a divorce as well. And it seems that even though the divorce is complete that I was not given all that I was to be given from eighteen years together I still walked away knowing that I stayed with my truth and did not at any point in time compromise who I AM. While many have said if they were me they would have been drinking a long time ago I have to laugh as that then would have been darkness to pull me back unto the illusion, I do not drink, I do not need to. That is what I am breaking free from, alcohol that directed the actions to that which I was married. Many asked why I did not do things at the level that the other side was doing. Why does one have to do to others what they inevitably do unto their own selves?

I stayed true to whom I am and protected my children as best I could. When my vehicle was sabotaged I removed the offensive and kept going, when I was stalked and threatened I stayed my course and knew God would do what God would do no matter what was being done to me. When my life was ripped from me monetarily, I prayed that I would have that which was basic and needed to get me through and God came through for me. And every time I made a dime they took a dollar and to this day they still look and seek for ways to keep doing so. How weak they must be, for God always walks with me. There is no point in going back to all that was done in darkness, no matter what was done to me, all that matters is that path is through and my children are safe and with me. So take all of the material and monetary things you may, for one day God shall see you standing right there and say shame on you. You could have had so much and as the test lay before you, you chose to be the darkness to take away the light, know what shall I do? For in me this day is my faith as strong as it has ever been. And then as Judas counts his reward for his greed and deceit, Peter takes center stage…

Now in Peter he not only hated women he also was about denial…Denial in all that Jesus gave to him and that Jesus had showed him…and so to comes the next wave of energy to test my faith even more…so to shall we see this as we move into the direct alliance of our light. We shall see the numbers come big and small and we shall have the tools to do what God ask to do…”be faithful in all and I shall be your guiding light unto your love for me”…

So as my divorce was going through the final stages there were two more to take the easy ride and deny their own truths. Instead of doing their own work they tend to steal from others. To deny that they could be all they could be in this lifetime on their spiritual journey. They too choose to run and allow their anger with not seeing the truth before their eyes to turn to fraud and destruction.

The battle of war was declared and The Angelic Wise Ones do not take this lightly in any way. For someone is stealing their identity and valuable work over the last fifty years as they believe they have a right to it. What right does someone have to the hard work of others when they do not do any work at all? A thief is a thief.

So this is where we are and this is what we shall do….

So send your blessings of Love to one and all, give to God all that there is to give and then give more. For the path that you walk in truth… shall make known all the darkness around you. And in the dark shall a light shine true …that light shall be God smiling upon you to say ”this is my child, for I am well pleased”.


Be blessed in knowing you are loved, Be blessed in knowing that no matter what you are going through...walk in your deep love and faith in God and all shall be revealed and then given to you . For God truly does Love you.


Love, Laughter & Light, Adele Marie

All Rights reserved Copyright©2011 Adele Marie- Angelic Wise Ones