Thursday, August 4, 2011

Interpretation…Can you hear me???

Interpretation…Can you hear me???


As we speak to another… what is that person hearing…what is their perception of the interpretation to what you are saying.
To many times I hear those who are complaining about one thing or another and I take the time to listen to what their complaint is. And it comes down to the same thing time and again.

What the interpretation of another words are.

In my development classes I give my students homework or different exercises to do. When I am done explaining I will hear many of them ask questions to repeat what I just said or can I explain it another way. I have to smile at this as a lot of times their actually exercises is in how they hear what I have just given to them. How they interpret what they hear and most of all what is their perception of what they have heard.
How many times have you been at work or talking with friends and listened to what they are saying and the next thing you know your perception is different than what they were actually talking to you about? You know this, as you continue to talk about it and that is when you hear someone say “ oh, that is what you are talking about, Okay”…


I love book groups, those who all get together and read books and then discuss them later. Years ago I Taught a Bible study group and we would read books and then take each chapter and dissect it…to open the perception of the experience I would ask each individuals to write down what they understood in the book. Before I asked them to share this we sat there and talked about what we got out of the book. I noticed that as the group started talking about it there was those who had no idea what everyone else was talking about. They became quitter and quieter… After a while I would ask them to share their own experience which as different but that same in the information they were getting.

I would have to explain to them that yes, you are also right just as each person in this room reading this book is right. It is your perception of the information that resonates with you that you are gravitating to. There is no difference in the knowledge you attained it is in how you interpreted the book that gets lost between one another…All of this is how you absorb, listen and then relay what your own perception is. And never think that your perception is wrong over another it is just how you interpreted the information differently than the individuals next to you.


Understanding---interpret

Awareness.- perception


To understand what a message is ..is to be aware of the perception as it is interpreted….. .

Just as my students sit in a circle to receive messages for those around them. Their perception of the information they receive will be much different than someone sitting beside them. It will all be how they interpret the information to give the message they receive. If someone is seeing an individual’s standing next to another, they then will say I have someone standing beside you…now their perception has kicked in and they will next need to know who the individuals is standing there. Once they determine the gender and origin of the individual they will need to be open to what the one in spirit is relaying to them. Their perception has lead them to this connection and it will be their interpretation to get them the message to deliver.

If I was to say that someone is standing next to you with a gun in their hand and shooting it at your feet…it would have you being a little frightful of what your loved one was doing and then to place on the fact that their loved one would never fire a gun at them….now their minds would be closed to what I am trying to say ( filters would be up) and they would automatically be going through their own mind on why their beloved one would have a gun and then be discharging the gun at them… Their own perception of the interpretation would have kicked all rational thought out of their mind, never mind that I said at their feet not directly at them. At this point I have lost them and it would take several long minutes to get them back to explain to them what it was all about. I have seen this so many times when I watch others work delivering messages...
Now if I took the same message and said “I see that you have a lot to get started on and isn’t it about time that you got going, it is very important and even though you may not believe it is serious your loved ones do, and they are trying to get your attention to know the seriousness of finally getting off your butt and doing it…” …This I have to laugh at as you can see…they mean business, have a sense of humor and at the same time to let the individual know hop to it….(smile) .

This happens time and time again with individuals who offer readings whether they are psychic or Mediumship readings. It is all the awareness and understanding of the individuals doing the reading to what they messages that you will be receiving. So many times I have sat and watch other psychic and mediums give messages to an individual when I had something completely opposite than what they were giving. And then too, are the times when they give messages that have no meaning to what was really around them…These times it is to understand…. it is what that individual is receiving and what they have interpreted by their own perception.

Many times we can have piggy-back messages and I do not care to see this as when one psychic or mediums is giving their messages another will step up and go to that same individual and add another message for them...Yes, this can and does happen quite naturally and yes, I have occasionally been pushed from spirit to give a message to someone that has already had one delivered to them .But when I see a gallery or group message circle and the same individuals are the only ones getting messages then I get saddened and upset for the fact the psychic or medium does not want to be wrong so it is a easy read or cop-out thing to do. And many times it is a door opener to assist them in feeling comfortable to get started. And that is okay just give yourself credit as you would not be in front of everyone if you were not supposed to be there to begin with.

As we are all guided in who receives messages by those in Spirit. I will always say a prayer before I start to allow those who are in need to be open to receive that which they are here to receive. I then ask that all those who are in need of healing to ask their loved ones, guides and angels to be the guiding hand to allow me to be the messenger to go to them first.

Now you have to love it as understanding that everyone needs the message or most times they would not be at the gallery or message circle. Their perception of what takes place is another story, you may have one individual there who just lost a family member and one who just needs direction or guidance and could care less if grandmamma or dad comes in to say hello…And yes…this has happened on occasions and I crack up because someone dad will be right there and the individual will say “ I did not like him, can you tell him to go away and help me decide about the job offer I just got”. Well…that allows me to enjoy it a little more. Because one…you have your father that yes, you may not like but he is here for a reason and let’s find out. Also I cannot just tell Dad to go away he is always there with you anyway. So if we just say hello he can say what he has to say and then maybe go away. Usually dad is the one who will be the messenger to tell about that job offer…..

I love when I have new individuals show up at my Spirit Speaks Gallery. This gives me a chance to enjoy their energy and see what happens. To walk up to someone that you have never meet and instantly know all about them is very exciting and at the same time mutually understood that what needs to be shared is only what you are receiving.

I say this often to my clients…I see everything about you all around you at all times when I look at you …it is not for me to tell you about your past and everything you have done…it is up to your Gatekeeper Guide to show me what it is you need to know…there is nothing you can hide and there is nothing I have not already seen in my life…your secrets are safe as long as they ( those in Spirit) do not want to talk to you about them…
I love when I have a group of individuals who love to laugh and they are looking to enjoy their time as a group…they get the best loved ones coming in ( not that everyone is not the best) it is that they are so open to receive a message and their loved ones start sharing some of the most off the wall comments to then get everyone laughing or relaxed. It makes the time fly by and gives so much as we go along. I believe they are the most informative sessions that I have done. Especially compared to those who come in and will not acknowledge anything you are trying to give them as they are testing you…as they are in disbelief that you have got something right, that someone must have told you before hand…the list goes on and on…and as they stay closed and will not validate anything their time is short lived and it is like going to the dentist office….

The perceptions of awareness is all going to be about how open you are…how just one little phrase can change the whole energy and so to o is the arms across the stomach or chest…this closes the energy and does not allow the messages ot be freely given…

Next time you are out with friends and having a great time…be perceptive to all that is going on around you…be open to interpret the words that are going around the table to be aware of how yo listen to what is given to you.

Have fun and enjoy …See you at a Spirit Speaks Gallery or a group Session….until we meet again…God Bless and Love you…



Love, Laughter & Light, Adele Marie

All Rights reserved Copyright©2011 Adele Marie- Angelic Wise Ones