Monday, May 4, 2009

Organic Garden Day May 9th 9:00am to 12:00 noon

Adele’s Organic Gardening Update

Also it is time here along the east coast of the States to start planting your flowers, fruits and veggies for the summer. I have my organic garden going and the lettuce, onions and brussel sprouts are coming in wonderfully. Most who know me know I love to garden and everything I do is all organic. I start the year off with my seeds and I have been nursing my seedlings along in my little green houses just waiting for that burst of sunshine that will support them on their way this growing season. I am working on getting my potatoes in their place for the season, and my peas are coming up beautifully.

Happy planting and let me know how your Garden is doing.

Love, Laughter & Light, Adele

Coming this Saturday May 9th is our first Organic Garden Day!

I will be outside offering a FREE Garden day to all those who would like to come and learn more about Organic gardening. So we are looking to see sunshine and smiling faces. Join me as I will answer your questions about how to grow a organic garden whether you live in an apartment, town house or have a yard, what is the best way to get started, what materials you need, how to make your own self watering growing container, where to locate the best materials and how to start your plants from seed, how to collect seeds, vegetable and herbs with companion gardening with no pesticides and how to grow with an abundance of love in your life. Our Mother Earth needs us to assist her in all ways in her ascension and this is a great place to start. Let’s play and get your hands dirty in a fun way that will allow you to be fruitful in all areas of your life, when you have the chance to grow living plants that can only assist you and Mother Earth in your health and well being and of those around you, you heart fills with abundance of love to spread around.

Please dress appropriately (you will get dirty), bring a pair of gardening gloves, a notebook or journal to write in (I will have handouts) and a container to take a plant home with you. We have peppers and tomatoes that need a loving home to go to. And what a great Mother Day present to you or a loved one.

Everything starts at 9:00 am weather permitting, so email and let me know if you will be joining us for our first Organic Gardening Day at adele@angelicwiseones.com