Monday, September 19, 2011

Is God My Addiction?

Is God my Addiction? By Adele Marie

For I know my addiction do you?

In my earlier writings I had talked before about my manuscript on affective healing during that time I went through many layers of the healing process. Now remind you this is an ongoing process for every living being and as soon as you believe you are at the level of being done, the Universe reminds you, you have only scratched the surface. One of my biggest teachings is all on emotional healing and looking within to do the healing with the physical body. As in all my work I know and have been shown how when we contain the emotions they soon find their way to attack the physical self which is the physical body. During that time and at the age in which I find myself my quest was to explore even more so the healing that needed to be done. All my life I have journaled and released the toxins in which society has told me to hold onto and as yes, we have a never ending quest of enlightment, I go much deeper. The energies demanded it so there I went.

What was discovered in this journey is the addiction in which we hold, are curious about and have been laid upon us by that which we scream against each day….the social order.

As I teach about societies conditions I was guided to really see what they are and what I found not only amazed me but took me on a journey that brought about a huge change in the evolution of who I am. I have to laugh at this as even though as a master I work diligently to cleanse, rerelease and prepare not only myself but others. I was excited about this journey and dreaded what the end results were along the way. And I had good reason to dread that which I was about to embark on. What happened along the way was not that which I would ask of anyone, but I know that it was done for not just myself but for those around me. It was also to be the way to show what each living being was going to be going through, would experience and the climb to achieve the healing that is necessary. And what a journey it was and to this day still is. I have found that we as human beings have more strength and that yes as we always say “give credit to”.

As most of you who follow along have read my journey through this past year and believe me I have kept it mild in many ways. I sit here and have to stop and listen as my guides have shown me what all the work I have been writing about and not giving you has been about.

Addictions deep within the soul.

As I write about societies conditionings the one thing that has been made present to me is the addictions in which we as a society have created and live with each day. The addictions that we do not want to acknowledge and continue to ignore as it is “someone else’s problems not mine” syndrome. Oh… it is a syndrome or more importantly a pattern in which we have adapted to and continue to live as it is so ingrained in us that we may see it but never shall we acknowledge it.

I always teach “do not allow another to live your life, if they cannot live their own”. As we look around how many right now can say they live their own life? Not many and yes, many will say I live my own life…And to that I say “yeah right”.. How can you live your own life if you are working for another? How can you live your own life if you are taking care of another? How can you be living your own life if you allow others to tell you how to dress, walk, talk, eat, explore, do, think, live, act and be?

This is life alright and we have handed it down for generations to keep breathing, walking, living and doing…societies conditions or our own manifestations?

This pass year I watched as others would run around in circles negating everyone else but their own stuff. I watched as others would shove their own opinions and attitudes down others throats. I watched as one by one individual after individual did not do their own work, they simply created havoc among those who did. I watched as others seek to destroy what individuals worked so hard to achieve as they went about blinded by their own fears of inabilities. And I watched as the addictions came into play among many.

Addictions start out as a small enjoyment that individuals seek to take them away from what they do not want to look at, what they are afraid of and do not want to acknowledge that truly exist in their life.

Look around you what are you addicted to? What is it that has your attention so much that you do not identify with it being an addiction? We all know the three main addictions, drugs, smoking and drinking. So much so that when we sit enjoying a delicious treat as chocolate we do not realize the addiction that we have to it. We do not see it as an addiction until something goes wrong and that chocolate will be the only thing that soothes and calms you down. What is more satisfying to our tummies than that wonderful smooth creamy cool treat of Ice cream? We see on a variety of shows that when someone has broken up, their own self image is not the best, they had a fight or quarrel with a friend or their job prospects are in the dumps. The only thing that can calm and soothe the soul is their very best friend…ice cream. What an addiction that we have taught ourselves we need. And I will not go there with coffee as I am sure no matter where you go that addiction can be satisfied at every corner in town. Money makes the world go round and so does your cell phone. Hmmm…money …addictions…More importantly that piece of technology that you cannot live without, as in the palm of your hand you hold the world. And it does go round and round depending on how you adapt to it and use it. God forbid if something goes wrong and it will not download the app that you desperately need. Oh yes, you are addicted to that technology and would not know what do without it. Society has given to you multiple addictions and you have gravitated into it with not so much as a shudder of resistance. And why not? Most times it is because everyone else has one, it is because without that piece of technology you would be lost within the world of your own device, left behind from everyone else and is that not how you feel each day? Alone with nothing to do but what you are told you should be doing to survive the human way, societies way of saying here it is…this is how it is done.

We see each day what we cannot live without and many still do not see, there is coming a time when you will do without all these things and then what?

And the one true thing that you do need is love and many will fight it to the day they transition. You know why, because it is attached to the one we know as GOD. The ultimate source of all, the creator of life, the divine, the highest of high….GOD.

And that addiction is simple yet starts so many wars that we just never know where we stand sometimes. I say addicted to God because where would you be if that one thing…God…never materialized in the way you expect it to be? We have so many denominations of God all around the world…this is a global addiction of the highest order and still we cannot agree to agree on God.

We either Love God, fear God, are not for sure about God, want to believe in God or just do not believe there is a God. It does not matter who you are, where you live, the color of your skin or the language that you speak. God is that word that many will live and die for. And with that comes so much emotion that it starts the one thing that everyone says they do not want. War.

Why not? Why do you not want war when you war within yourself each moment that you breathe? Each moment you allow others to take from you, to give to you, to speak for you, to speak at you, to create who you are, to tell you what to do, to hide from you , to deceive you, to create an illusion how you need them, how you have to have everything that you have, that you are nothing without them, how you are nothing at all, how to keep you locked away, how to fight your own self awareness, your own beauty, your own love, your own tenderness, your own true light. Shall I go on? You can see that each moment decisions are being made and who is making them? Are you really making your own choices? Are you truly creating the life that you need ?

Stop being at war with your own self and no one can be at war with you unless you allow them. Are you addicted to them, what happens when you stay away from that addiction? Everyone knows to deny an addiction is to deny the very breath you take for an addiction likes to surround you, comfort you, and lure you in to believing you are nothing without it. And then when you stand up to fight that addiction it turns on you with a vengeance that is so overwhelming you would do anything to just take it all back. It is like the gates of Hades opened up to swallow you whole. Anything, anything to soothe the hunger and pain, to make it no more. Will you beg, will you lie and cheat to gain that soothing once more? What will you do to ease the pains of your addictions? Because, those are the addictions within the addictions. The acts that you will commit to be at peace within your body and mind to be like everyone else.

Where is your addiction to love? Where is the forever after? Is this one word, one emotion, one act not strong enough to pull you in to become addicted? Do you not see, since the time you stepped upon Mother Earth you were to be seeking the one true addiction that would guide you to your ever after? Has society created so many artificial addictions that the illusions kept you seeking with each one, but never really finding the exact taste of the elixir that was placed in front of you from the start?

Look around you, what is it that you love, what are you addicted to so much that keeps you away from the greatest of addictions in your life?

Be that God or Love for it is one in the same.

May you enjoy all that you are and acknowledge the greatest being right here and now is…YOU!



Love, Laughter & Light, Adele Marie

All Rights reserved Copyright©2011 Adele Marie- Angelic Wise Ones