Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I Love You

As we all take a moment of time right now I would like to give my thanks to all those hearts out there who reach out to say I love you to your family, friends and loved ones.

Everyone is so busy with living their own lives. I ask that each soul who reads this take the time to say I Love You to your loved ones, family & friends. Sometimes this might seem like a hard thing to do, but go inside your heart and find that special moment in time when you were in love, when you felt love and when you had love. Please take that special love and then just give it, no strings attached. Just pure and simple Love, and then give this to your loved ones, family & friends, all those you have met in your life. For with each person you have met, that you have had in your life, they are here for a reason, they are here to give to you that which you had asked for so long ago, and in return you too have given to them. May you not look at what harm has ever been placed upon you, for this could go on for too long as we look around. May you just take that moment of time to give from your heart to all those around us. And when you do, you have so much love returned to you that you never forget. You never forget just what Love is.

As many of you, I sit here this holiday season thinking of all those with whom I have ever loved. All those whom gave to me theri love. And the greatest of these is my Mom. The one with whom I miss. I miss her smile, I miss her laugh, I miss her hiding presents from my Dad to later give to all of her grandchildren. I miss hearing her voice as she talked about the same stuff over and over again. I miss her knowing every birth date, every graduation, every phone number and every child’s name she ever met. I miss her excuses for taking my brothers side ( all six of them). I miss her when she complained my Dad talked loud. I miss her calling on the phone to tell me to go take care of my brothers ( all six of them) I miss the disagreements that we had. I miss the car rides we use to take.

And most of all I miss her Love.

The way she would encourage me without making it seem too much. When she would slip something to me that she knew would make my day. When she would read about angels to understand the work that I do and what my life is all about. Most of all I miss hearing her say as she called on the phone “What are you doing?” I always knew that meant she had something to say or for us to get together and go do.

So, during these days when you are sitting and trying to understand it all, everything that is going on around you. Take the time to say I Love You to someone who is close to you, to someone who has not been in your life in a long time due to a dis-agreement or has moved away.

To someone who just needs to hear you say” What are you doing?”

Have a Happy Holiday,
May you be abundantly Blessed in all the Love that surrounds you !
~o~
In Loving Memory - Joan M. Bellofatto - November 22, 2005
3 years in Heaven
3 years by my side
3 years an Angel
3 years gone by


Love, laughter & Light, Adele